Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Monday (after a long weekend!)

We started off our LONG weekend by making our rounds at Mimi Janet's work and Auntie Lindsay's work.  It was a gloomy rainy day so it gave us something to do besides sit in the house. 

Both my mom and sister in law Lindsay work in Greensboro (30 min away) so we grabbed lunch while we were out too!

Here is Grayson helping Mimi with some last minuet work before lunchtime
 I don't know what it is but Grayson now has this obsession with water fountains and I just hate it. I mean think about all the people that use them and all the germs. YUCK, but he looks so cute drinking from them!
Here he is working at Auntie Lindsay's work.  I hope he didn't think he was going there just to visit!
 Look at him typing away!
Saturday evening we went over to Eric's moms house to color Easter egss and grill out steaks.  Typically Grayson goes to bed pretty early because he is one grouchy kid when he is tired but he stayed up until 9:30 or so (which is late to him).  When we started coloring egg around his bed time he started to have a little fit because he wanted to drink the water from the measuring cup?!

Strange, yes! But, we let him do it.

He was pretty happy after we let him.  You would think we never give him anything to drink.

This is Eric's mom and Grayson coloring their plastic Easter egg.  Grayson kept spilling the real egg coloring so we gave him clear water to color his plastic eggs in. HA! I don't think is cared too much!



HAPPY EASTER!

I looked at this picture and his basket looks so pitiful compared to last year.  I promise he got more in his basket then what this picture shows. The easter bunny also left bunny cookies for breakfast!

Sunday we went to my moms for the Easter dinner. It was so yummy I think I could have sat their and ate for hours! After we ate we went outside because it was a beautiful day!


Isn't he just the cutest thing!

He went for a ride on his gator and chased all the birds out of the yard!

Overall we had a great LONG weekend and as always it wasn't LONG enough!

I thought I would post one more picture to tie up the weekend....
I just love this little guy to pieces!! It's a rare occassion when I get a "good" picture with this little man becuase typically I am the one with the camera but this time Daddy snapped one of Grayson and I!






1 comment: