Friday, February 11, 2011

Catch us if you can!

This has been one crazy week at The Bailey's!!  I am so exhausted!!  I think I have worked late at the office just about everynight except last night and I came home and cleaned and did a ton of laundry.  I tend to make cleaning and laundry time playtime with Grayson. He likes to help me sweep the floors and put the clothes in the washer and dryer and I don't mind that a bit.  I love the help and he looks so cute doing it!

Here is a little bit about how our week went...

We went to a Superbowl Party and Grayson had the time of his life (so did we of course but we didn't document our fun).  A friend of my mom's had some friends over to watch the game and they invited us over as well.  Amazing food, good drinks, and playtime for Grayson equal one fun night.

Grayson had a bag of toys and of course he would think this dog toy was the best!

I'm pretty sure Grayson thought the food was amazing too 
Can you tell what team Grayson was cheering for....he didn't have any "GREEN AND YELLOW" but I think the shirt gives it away! 

He even found a girlfriend!
Doesn't everyone find their girlfriend at a Superbowl party?!

They were so cute together! Grayson shared his goldfish crackers with her and followed her around all night!

Wednesday came and went.  I don't like wishing the weeks away but I feel like once Monday and Tuesday are over the week goes so much better!
A couple of weeks ago Shelli asked me if I would be interested in going through some clothes that no longer fit her son, Finn.  Of course I said yes becuase her son is always dressed so cute and who doesn't love hand-me-downs!  Grayson goes through clothes like it's nothing!  I love saving money anywhere I can!  This is one of the many adorable GAP shirts Grayson got.  I got so many cute things from her.  I will post a picture of this cute Ralph Lauren shirt I got from her on Monday becuase it will fit in with the Valentine's Day theme.  
Grayson has became very independant these days.  He likes to do things for himself, which is a good thing, but I tend to like to keep things "neat and clean" and well as you can see I need to get over that and get over it quick! 
I know his food looks really gross but we have one picky eater on our hands and he hates just about every good food out there.  In this picture he is eating mashed potatos with carrots mixed in.  I normally have to hide things in his food to get him to eat it.  Does anyone else have picky eaters?  I mean never in my life have I ever seen a child as picky as Grayson.  He hardly eats any meats, veggies, or anything good for him. I think he could live off of potatos, bananas, oatmeal, and meat sticks (GROSS), if I let him!  I am always making him try new things but he just spits it out! HELP!

I'm pretty excited about this weekend because it is supposed to be warm and we can FINALLY get out of the house and play outside!!

2 comments:

  1. Your son is so cute, you look like such a happy family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his little shirt!! I looks so cute! I can't wait to see him in that RL shirt. Your right he is about the same size as Finn! Finn went through the picky stage and I just let him eat whatever he wanted! He ate turkey hotdogs about everyday. So heathly! Ha! He pretty much will eat whatever we do now.

    ReplyDelete