Friday, February 4, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!

February is a busy Birthday month for us so there is probably going to be a lot of Happy Birthday posts, but that's ok I love celebrating Birthdays and it's an excuse to eat really good desserts!

When Eric and I were dating I made it known that I had always wanted a puppy.  We never really agreed on a dog, he wanted a big dog and I wanted a sweet little fu fu dog I could dress up.  After looking online I found a sweet little puppy with a little ribbon in her hair and I just had to go meet her!
After lots and lots of begging, Eric finally agreed to go see her.  All the way there Eric kept tell me over and over again, we are not bringing a dog home, we are only going to meet her and we will discuss it after that.
Well I am sure we can all guess what happened after that first meeting.  We just couldn't leave without her.  I don't know who was attached more, me or Eric!
Lucy taking her first boat ride 

She even made it to our engangement photo shoot


I was so worried about how Lucy would do when Grayson arrived because she is a very "needy" dog and loves attention!  
As you can see, Grayson became her new best friend. 
(I think Eric got a little jealous that Lucy wanted to be with Grayson all the time instead of him!)

They go and do everything together!
Lucy lovs when it's snack time becuase Grayson tends to give Lucy all his snacks.
 

Grayson really does love Lucy even though he doesn't show it all the time.
This picture shows just how patient Lucy really is with everyone in our family!

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY LUCY!

P.S. For the people that do visit our house, I am sure you are asking where Lucy is since you haven't seen her lately.  Well, Lucy tends to stay at Granny's (Eric's mom).  Just like Grayson, Lucy loves her Granny and gets WHATEVER she wants so she likes to stay over there.  Plus, Eric's mom has a fenced-in yard with two outside dogs, so Lucy can run and play all day long if she wants!!  She is also great company for Eric's mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment