Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! 

Here are a few pictures I took after dinner of Grayson in one of his many Valentine's Day shirts!

We had a very low key night at our house!  Eric's mom (Granny) came over and we grilled out some yummy steaks and made potatoes and salad.  It was nice to just stay in, put on some comfy clothes, and relax (and not have to wait in a HUGE line at a restaurant!) 
Here are a couple of pictures I took of Grayson in one of the cutest shirts Ms. Shelli and Finn gave to Grayson.  This was before he went to school/daycare one morning and he was pretty content watching his cartoons!

On another note, does anyone else watch the Bachelor? 

I absolutely LOVE that show!!  My mom got me hooked on it last year and I just have to watch it on Monday nights!  Last night was the best!!   
I am so happy Michelle got sent home! I really dislike her!











2 comments:

  1. I love the shirt! I want Emily to win and I am SOO glad that Michelle is gone to. She got on my nerves so BAD!! I gave you something in my blog today!!

    ReplyDelete