Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Quinten Thomas Wall

I have three of the cutest nephews but one happens to be having their FIRST birthday today! 

This is an extra special day because my sister and brother-in-law hoped and prayed for years and years to have their own bundle of joy.  After many years of hard times, they were finally blessed with this handsome little man!

QUINTEN THOMAS WALL

I remember the day we found out my sister was pregnant! Her and I have always shared our clothes and once I got pregnant I boxed up all my cute things and shipped them to her because I knew I would never be able to wear them again.  Good by Forever 21, Hello Motherhood Maternity!  The next day after we brought Grayson home from the hospital the whole entire family was gathered around in the living room and my sister comes walking in with one of my maternity shirts on (I must add it was a very unflattering maternity shirt and every time I wore it she always made fun of me in it! I have to admit, it was pretty ugly!)  She asked me if she could barrow it.  Like the emotional, tired, new mom I was I looked at her and said shut up and go put the shirt back....tears just started coming down her face and everyone just started screaming and hugging and crying! Yup, it was finally her time!!  SHE WAS PREGNANT, 7 weeks to be exact and they had just heard the heartbeat the day I was in labor with Grayson!

If anyone deserved this more then anything it was them!!

I must add that they did not find out if they were having a boy or a girl so we had to wait 9 LONG months to find out! I was so excited when I got the call and my sister was yelling....

IT'S A BOY!
(don't you just want to cuddle with him!)

These two guys are going to be BEST BUDS and I cannot wait to watch them grow up together!
His shirt says it all!


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY QUINTEN!!
WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment