Thursday, March 3, 2011

NEW DO!

We took Grayson to get yet another haircut! I feel like we take him all the time but his hair just grows and grows! We take him to the same Barbershop and Barber that Eric got his first haircut with and continues to get his haircut with.  Eric took him the last time and made a "guys day" out of it.  Needless to say, I had to call in an emergency fix to the lady that cuts my hair (Ms. Mindi Sink) to fix it.  Grayson was just not thrilled about getting his haircut that day or even the day I took him to get it fixed. I think he was teething at the time and his hair do was not on the top of his list. 

We decided to give it another shot, except this time mommy would go with the boys!  Looks like all Grayson needed was his mommy because he did AWESOME!!  He sat in the chair ate some crackers and got the best hair cut ever!! 

(This was right before we walked into the Barber Shop)


(as you can see, he would not put down his lance cheese cracker, HA!)



 
What does every big boy after getting such a great haircut?
A yummy YELLOW sucker since it was YELLOW day at school (see the yello shirt too!)



(look at the BIG grin with all those teeth!)
AFTER 
I wish I could style it a little different (spikes or mowhawk) but he just doesn't have that type of hair.  Maybe when he gets a little older!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment