Tuesday, March 1, 2011

19 MONTHS!

Grayson you are 19 months!!
The past couple of months you have truly amazed me and all the things you have learned. 
You weigh 26 lbs
You are 34 inches tall
You wear 18-24 month clothes and are starting to wear 2T in some things
You wear a size 6 shoe
Your vocabulary is really growing and some of the words you can say are:
Mommy, Daddy, Mimi, Papa, nana (for banana), milk, cheese, shoe, eye, mouth, nose, ear, teeth, tractor, hi, hey, bye bye, please, dog (but with your southern accent dawwg), no (which is your favorite word these days) and many many more!
You are so adventurous and will climb, jump, or roll off of anything!

You are a very, very, very picky eater and daddy and I try to work with you on trying new things but you want what you want when you want it. Right now you could live off of mac and cheese, meat sticks (yucky), cheese, pasta, mashed potatoes, chicken nuggets, and french fries. 

I just love picking you up from school/daycare because you will see me and yell, "MY MOMMY" and come running to me.  It is the cutest thing and just melts my heart.

I love to watch you grow but you are growing up way too fast!! 


Happy 19 Months Grayson Lee Bailey




3 comments:

  1. i cant believe he will be 2 soon. he is bigger then ezra! i cant believe that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe he will be 2 either! Time has just flown by! He's bigger then Ezra?! No way!I think he is going to be built just like Eric, tall and skinny!

    ReplyDelete