Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy 2 Year Wedding Anniversary

Two years ago today Eric and I tied the knot!!  I can't believe it has already been two years!!
Bless his heart for sticking with me and all my crazy ways this long!

From the left: Lindsay (Eric's sister), Chrissy (middle sister), Deanna (older sister), Me, Eric,
Stephen (Eric's best bud), Travis (my step brother), and Brandon (Eric's best bud)
Bottom: Stephanie and Alisha (Stephen's ADORABLE younger sisters)

I don't have any "good" wedding pictures on my computer, I know terrible, but I thought I would at least share one I had.

Last year for out Anniversary Eric surprised me with a trip to the mountains.  We had the best time and it even started snowing!


He even surprised me with our wedding cake (a fresh, smaller version of course).
It was pound cake with fresh strawberries with buttercream frosting. YUMMY!
We laughed all night because he remembered the forks but not a knife to cut the cake with. 
We just dug right in and this is what was left...

This year we are going to Gatlinburg, TN.  I have never been there so I am pretty excited and the weather is supposed to be in the 70's and wonderful!
 I'm pretty sure Grayson is just as excited for us to go on a mini vacation because he is staying with Granny (Eric's mom).

I will post pictures of our mini getaway when we get back.


HAPPY 2 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY ERIC!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! We are about to have our 4 year in May!!

    ReplyDelete