Friday, March 4, 2011

Sweet Baby Gray

So I finally figured out how to upload the videos on  my cell phone onto You Tube and I thought I would share a couple because looking back and watching them brightened my day!

This was Grayson and I one evening after dinner.  He got the biggest laugh out of playing with this plastic cup.  He insisted on saying DADA and I insisted on him saying MAMA.  You can see who won!

This was the day we got Grayson his first swing and Eric hung it from a tree in our backyard (before Grayson's playhouse).

Grayson just adores Lucy and especially loves chasing her around.  Eric had to give Grayson a little help since he wasn't walking at the time. I just love his squealing laugh!

Grayson can say Nana!

I will share more later, but couldn't you just squeeze him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment